Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  
Share | 

Crop Circle definition for Betty

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
James
Four Star Member
Four Star Member

Number of posts: 457
Registration date: 2010-10-14

PostSubject: Crop Circle definition for Betty   Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:42 am

From all about Crop Circles

-- the stems will not be broken

– the root will appear to be arthritic and fused with the soil, and will be very difficult to pull out of the ground

– the nodes will be biologically altered, they will be bent (like a bent elbow)

– near the nodes will be a blackened burn hole

– the stalks will have been forced to the ground by the altering of the nodes - and they will be tightly packed to the ground

– the stalks will be layered in a cris-cross pattern /////\\\\\////\\\\\ - it’ll be necessary to lift one "sheaf" (/////) before it’s possible to lift the adjacent "sheaf" (\\\\\)

– if seeds are collected they will grow an improved crop

– sample "altered crop" (wheat, oat, barley) can be found along roadside, and in fields of grain that have been swept by a dust devil

– altered crop stems can be sampled by putting a normal stem (with root) in a microwave for a few seconds
/

James

Last edited by James on Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Betty Fasig
Five Star Member
Five Star Member

Number of posts: 4015
Registration date: 2008-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Crop Circle definition for Betty   Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:02 pm

Dear James,
In the beginning of the Crop Circle discussion, I said I knew nothing. I would love to see one, either man-made or with the /////\\\\\////\\\\\ design. I am sure that either way, I would be impressed. I think that I refered to them as being as unique as snowflakes, no matter how they were formed. I am sure there are both kinds, (man-made and ////\\\\\/////). I feel like you would like to beat me around the ears with a corn stalk! I think I will go stand in the corner! Rolling Eyes

Love,
Betty
Back to top Go down
http://woofferwood.webs.com/
James
Four Star Member
Four Star Member

PostSubject: Re: Crop Circle definition for Betty   Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:20 pm

No please don’t stand in a corner - just enjoy the marvel of something so unique in our age that it is defying all attempts to solve them.

As I’ve shown - it is easy to identify one as they have multiple biological alterations - and hence impossible to fake.

There’s good reason to believe that the biological alterations are caused by a plasma (a charged field) - but no one knows where it originates from or how/why the Crop Circles have such unique shapes

For my part - I know they are real and I simply enjoy them as I might a beautiful sunset

Take care and happy trails

jb
Back to top Go down
James
Four Star Member
Four Star Member

PostSubject: Re: Crop Circle definition for Betty   Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:19 am

Here is a wonderful array of Crop Circles. And as we look at them we know (because every stalk, every root, every seed is biologically altered) that it is impossible to fake a Circle.

The symmetry is so perfect that it alone should bring about acceptance

They are a wonder to be enjoyed

/

James
/
Back to top Go down

Crop Circle definition for Betty

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Published Authors ::  :: -