Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  
Share | 

Suite 101 and Examiner.com

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
dkchristi
Five Star Member
Five Star Member

Number of posts: 7467
Registration date: 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Suite 101 and Examiner.com   Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:28 pm

I am part of another authoryahoo loop where one of the authors is always directing us to her Examiner.com articles and asking us to post a comment. I must admit, the articles often have information of interest and interviews with interesting people. My curiosity got the best of me and I looked into what it means to post on these enews sites. They both accepted my application and I am posting articles at both Suite 101 and Examiner.com as D. K. Christi or DK Christi.

I am the St. Petersburg Retirement Living Examiner . For Suite 101, it's general articles. I just posted one for a
Bakery in the Bronx that's having a big celebration today (oops, it's over) at Suite101. It's quite a learning experience and fun in its own way. I decided if I had so much to say, I might as well earn a penny a click.

That's where you come in. If you go to my freshly posted articles and leave a comment, I'll probably earn a whopping twenty cents or so for each click and maybe the same for the comment :-) If you open an ad, I think that's another few pennies. Anyway, they might add up over the year anyway as opposed to blogging with no hope of compensation.

If you decide to become an Examiner, they will pay me $50 to refer you if you in fact let me know so I can follow their process. The author who asked everyone to visit her site so much, well, I am her referral simply because I figured any author can use that $50 - especially me. If you are so inclined to visit my posts at those esteemed enews sites and help my income skyrocket, please do so. Go to www.examiner.com and search D. K. Christi.

Thanks - and please leave comments. Please email me anything really critical :-) Thanks again.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dkchristi.webs.com
dkchristi
Five Star Member
Five Star Member

Number of posts: 7467
Registration date: 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Suite 101 and Examiner.com   Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:44 am

I see there were 52 hits on this. I wonder how many became new Examiners or writers for Suite101. Since the income is quite small to begin with, pennies actually, the Examiner.com $50 referral fee is quite a bonus. I hope those who did sign up gave my name as the referral. I didn't receive any notices in that regard (please email me if you did).

I continue to appreciate any clicks on my articles. They are worth about a penny each, but each penny is a step forward...a penny at a time :-) Thanks!
Back to top Go down
http://www.dkchristi.webs.com

Suite 101 and Examiner.com

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Published Authors ::  :: -